150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8950N
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4- Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps, great for online gaming, Internet call and video streaming
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W8950N 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 150Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. Using the TD-W8950N, you can easily create a secure and high-speed wireless network and enjoy more kinds of bandwidth consuming applications like HD video streaming wirelessly which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard.
All-in-One Device - Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8950N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, switch and 150Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed wireless Internet connection.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8950N supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
150Mbps Wireless - More Power to You
Push the "WPS" button or enter the router's PIN Code in the wireless client, and it will automatically establish a WPA secure connection.
IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address.
The next generation of Internet protocol, helping you to future-proof your network.
Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizardor the CD(included) setup wizard willallow youto get ‘online’ quickly and easily.
*All the above information applies to TD-W8950N 1.0 ONLY.
- All-in-One: ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and wireless N access point in one device provides an one-stop networking solution
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable/VDSL/Fiber modems
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policy for children or staff
- Bandwidth Control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle free installation
- Wi-Fi On/Off button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- WPS button allows users to easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection
- 6000V Lightning Protection helps your device to avoid the damage of tough thunderstorms
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports to PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience
1 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
3 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
1 RJ11 Port
|Button||1 Power On/Off Switch, 1 WPS Button|
|External Power Supply||9VDC/0.85A|
|IEEE Standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u|
|ADSL Standards||Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.DMT), ITU-T G.992.2 (G.Lite)|
|ADSL2 Standards||ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)|
|ADSL2+ Standards||ITU-T G.992.5|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.1 x 4.9 x 1.4 in. (181 x 125 x 36mm)|
|Antenna Type||Omni directional, Fixed|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b|
|Transmit Power||<20dBm (EIRP)|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering|
|Quality of Service||
QoS Remarking based on IPP/ToS, DSCP, 802.1p
ATM QoS, Traffic Control (IP QoS)
|Security||NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / URL Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death|
|IPv6||IPv6 and IPv4 dual stack|
Web-Based Configuration (HTTP), Remote Management,
Command Line Interface,
SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, TR-069, Diagnostic Tools
|Port Forwarding||Virtual server, DMZ, ACL (Access Control List)|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough|
ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0,
PPP over ATM (RFC 2364),
PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516),
MER\IPoE (RFC 1483 Routed)
Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge)
PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
Traffic Shaping( ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP Relay, DHCP Reservation;
Network Address Translation (NAT)
Port Mapping (Grouping)
VLAN, Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP Snooping V1/2, IGMP Multicast, UPnP
RJ-11 Telephone Cable
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Linux, Mac OS|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing