AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter TL-PA8030P
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- 3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Up to 1200Mbps!
Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8030P supports 2x2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Previously, powerline adapters could only utilize two wires, usually the live and neutral wires. However, the TL-PA8030P uses all three, the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths. This means you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground with Beamforming
MIMO Technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Long Distance Long Distance
Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8030P can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
- Neutral Wire
- Line Wire
- Ground Wire
MIMO - Multi-input Multi-output
SISO - Single-input Single-output
3 Gigabit Ports
for Maximum Connectivity
With 3 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-PA8030P can simultaneously connect up to 3 wired-only devices. This makes the TL-PA8030P the perfect home entertainment companion. Connect any 3 devices from smart TVs and game consoles to NAS boxes and computers to the Internet at the same time. Just plug the Ethernet cable into the powerline and away you go!
- Game Console
- 4K TV
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 16A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance.
*Power output of up to 16A is suitable for high-power
electrical appliances to be connected.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8030P is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Working mode
- Power-Saving mode
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||3 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
Maximum: 6W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 6W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Power Output to Integrated Socket||16 A|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing