TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Bangalore, Chennai, MP (Indore / Bhopal)Learn More
Position Vacant SALES MANAGER
Compensation As per Company Standard
Experience 4 yrs. and above
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Meet and Exceed pre-defined targets set for the region
2. Develop and maintain Channel distribution system
3. Develop and maintain Channel reseller/partner accounts
4. Maintain healthy OEM, Distributor & reseller ecosystem
5. Upsell new products and technologies
6. Maintain fiscal discipline amongst distributors/partners
7. Implement sales partner programs
8. Increase brand awareness in region by marketing, advertising, participation in road shows etc.
9. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
10. Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
Desired Profile of the Candidate:
Good Communication skill to Support the Customer.
Candidate should speak English, Hindi and Local Language fluently.
Honest, Self-direct, Hardworking, Studious, Punctual, Sensitive with Market change.
Required Skill Set (In case of IT requirements)
Basic Knowledge about Sales.
Having Knowledge about how to deal with customers and how to support
Having Good Communication Skill to support the Customer.
Having Good Presentation Skills
Open mind to accept new ideas
Flexible and strong to drive the market as per changes in market trends
Preferably, IT & Hardware Networking Industry
Diploma or Degree from Recognized University
Contact Person Sakshi Pandita- HR
Contact 8779087887/ 022-49558704
E-mail ID Sakshi.firstname.lastname@example.org